Welcome to the Lancaster Area Paralegal Association.
Lancaster Area Paralegal Association is a non-profit corporation, which has been serving paralegals and legal assistants in the Lancaster area since 1984. LAPA is a charter member of the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations.
LAPA's goals and objectives are:
- To encourage and foster continuing legal education of the members of LAPA.
- To establish good fellowship and networking among association members, other local paralegal associations, and the members of the legal community.
- To promote the profession of the paralegal; educating the public for the advancement and improvement of the profession; and broadening public understanding of the skills and functions of the paralegal.
- To support and carry out the programs, purposes, aims and goals of the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations.
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional attainment.
Lancaster Area Paralegal Association (LAPA)
P.O. Box 593
Lancaster, PA 17608
LAPA thanks CAPITOL COPY for its ongoing support!WWW.CAPITOLCOPY.NET
LAPA's next general memebership meeting is Wed., May 15 at the LBA. Attorney Mike Winters will be presenting "You have the right to remain silent" (Miranda Rights).
It's time to renew your LAPA membership. The deadline to submit renewal form and membership dues is May 31, 2013. See our Membership Page for renewal form.
Please consider volunteering for a Wills For Heroes event... 2013 dates are April 13, Oct 12, and Dec 14. LAPA is collecting used cartridges as a fundraiser for the Wills for Heroes program. Bring them to any member meeting.
LAPA is on Facebook. Just send a "friend request".