Lancaster Area Paralegal Association is a non-profit corporation, which has been serving paralegals and legal assistants in the Lancaster area since 1984.
LAPA’s goals and objectives are:
- To encourage and foster continuing legal education of the members of LAPA.
- To establish good fellowship and networking among association members, other local paralegal associations, and the members of the legal community.
- To promote the profession of the paralegal; educating the public for the advancement and improvement of the profession; and broadening public understanding of the skills and functions of the paralegal.
- To support and carry out the programs, purposes, aims and goals of the NALA (National Association of Legal Assistants).
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional attainment.